Yaris Mileage

Yaris mileage with what type of auto trans and engine?

-- Service Guarantees Citizenship

Reply to
Jim Higgins

Are you asking what kind of mileage to expect from each transmission type?

------------------------------------ Mike Mangione

xblazinlv

How are we to know how well he maintains his vehicles? Do the proper preventive maintenance and any vehicle can easily last to 200K or more.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

haha.. I love posts like the OP did..

I'm guessing the OP is asking about fuel mileage..

And that all depends on how you drive, A/C being on, etc etc... 30MPG average hwy/city combined is what I've seen.

ALSO WHICH YARIS?!??! Yaris Europe (Echo Hatchback in Canada)? Yaris Sedan?? Yaris diesel? Yaris ??????? EXPAND!!!

Reply to
M.R.S.

I didn't know that there was a Yaris diesel. I was interested in the auto trans so I gather that was 30mpg? Is a Yaris diesel going to be available in the US this year?

Reply to
Jim Higgins

No diesel in the US or North America.

oh well.

Reply to
M.R.S.

I've read averages of 45-47 mpg in the UK. Converted to US gallons that is

37.5-39.1 mpg.

shows 34/39 EPA estimates.

Reply to
someone