Buying parts

Is there an on-line web site that sells parts for my 89 Corolla. I'm not near a Toyota dealer,plus they kill you with their cost of replacement parts. Thanks

Reply to
Herb

I found most dealer parts to be quite reasonable.. in fact, I needed a cap/roto/wires for my '87 Corolla, and the dealer was CHEAPER than NAPA, and a few other parts places that I tried!!!

That, and they were OE Toyota parts, which are usually better than most aftermarket (not all, but most).

Reply to
M.R.S.