15" 2003 camry wheel cover

Hi, Need to buy one. I am in Rochester NY. Anyone have one they will sell? Used is OK. Rick

Reply to
Rick Yurick

Unfortunately, I am in Oregon, but I have an extra one from my '03...

Reply to
timbirr

oh, if you care and still need one, the e-mail addy associated with this profile was long ago overwhelmed by spam.....so, while I am still interested in selling, if you need one....try joelhpsg mailworks.org. Replace the with the usual @.

If you already have one, no biggie, I still have my spare...LOL

Reply to
timbirr