1990 camery window problems

I have a 1990 camery with electric windows that don't work. When I shut the door there is a clicking noise. Also some times when I shut the door the electric locks open.Any suggestions on where the problem is?

Reply to
eastcreek

Don't know if this will help but last week I had my '92 driver's window repaired. The fault was wear in the electric brushes of the winder motor. A new set had to be made by the mechanic (cut down from some other brushes) and fitted. Cost $NZ120. Aparently a common problem. Regards, Dave

Reply to
dave whitehouse via CarKB.com

Thanks I don't know where to start. Any ideas help.

Reply to
eastcreek