1995 Camry Transmission/Differental fluid question

Does the transmission and differential share the same fluid or are they isolated from each other for a 1995 (and also for 1994) Camry with an automatic transmission. My mechanic just change the transmission fluid but did not change the differntial. Can I just drain the differential and call it a day or is the new fluid already contaminated with the old after driving 300 miles? Thanks for the help.

alaso is it recommended to drop the pan and replace the screen? If yes, how often?

Philip

Reply to
phughes200