About a 1990 toyota camry

I have a 1990 Toyota Camry with electric windows. The front passenger side and back drivers side do not work. With out taking the panels out and going into the doors is there a simple test i can do to see what the problem is. Thank you for your help.

Reply to
ccourier51

Seems to me the wires that lead to the door can break after time opening and closing look near the hinges and see if that is the problem.

Reply to
Rob

In the case of my '90 Camry, the switch contacts in the door were badly pitted after much use. Taking the switch assembly apart and filing the contacts fixed the problem. Getting the assembly back in the car in working condition takes much patience, however.

John

Reply to
John Briggs