2000 Camry speakers do not work after power mirror replaced

Does anyone have any idea why the factory installed speakers do not work after the driver's side power mirror assembly was replaced? I checked two fuses (radio 1 & 2) and they were okay. The radio itself seems to work since the LCD display is on and the tuner seems to indicate that the stations are being received in stereo. I can't say for sure that the mirror replacement led to the problem with the speakers but I could hear the radio before the work was done and not afterward. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
jpm

after the driver's side power mirror assembly was replaced? I checked two fuses (radio 1 & 2) and they were okay. The radio itself seems to work since the LCD display is on and the tuner seems to indicate that the stations are being received in stereo. I can't say for sure that the mirror replacement led to the problem with the speakers but I could hear the radio before the work was done and not afterward. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Albanygun