2004 SE IAT Sensor???

Where is my IAT sensor? Where can I see a photo of it???

Reply to
The Real Picard

Its incorporated in the mass airflow sensor, mounted just after the airbox.

Reply to
Qslim

By this you do mean the little blue double wire connector that's taped to the spark plug looking piece right? Air box is where the air is coming IN from outside in front of the air filter right?

Reply to
The Real Picard