2007Camry V6 consumers reports not recommended. Why?

Once the engine warms up to normal operating temperature it will use the battery. So you might want to check the gauge of your current car to see how long it takes to warm up on her particular drive. I live in NC and most of our mornings are warmer than yours plus our Camry sits in a attached garage so I really cannot give you concrete guidance of how it will do under your conditions.

Reply to
Art

Consumer Reports states in their April auto issue that they got in their tests overall mileage of 24 mpg with the 4 cylinder camry and 34 mpg with the hybrid overall.

(Plus you get more power with the hybrid and the extra money also buys additional features.)

Reply to
Art