3 year old Camry won't start

Hello, I have a less than 3-year old Camry. I never had any problems until this morning. My car wouldn't start. There was a high-pitched quick clicking noise. I tried several times after that. Eventually I was able to start my car.

Does this sound like a starter problem? Is starter covered under Toyota's 3 year warranty?

Thank you in advance, Eddie

Reply to
eddie wang

Car Guy

( Based on about 50 years working on my family cars. ) My 1st suspect would absolutely be the battery -- either a battery that needs to be replaced or perhaps corrision on the battery terminals.

Reply to
jimhigh66

Thanks for the reminder!

Reply to
eddie wang

You were right! It was the battery. Thank you so much...

Reply to
eddie wang