89 recall #66(power door locks ECU) FYI

I posted a message about my power locks busting on me and was told about a recall... Someone replied and told me to forget about it because my car was almost 15 years old and that they wouldn't do it which kinda made sense to me but I called toyota anyways and to my surprise they said to go to any dealer to get the job done... I guess recalls don't ... expire... !

Reply to
DSPL

Ha only on american cars --- when you drive off the lot. They fixed under an SSC - the AC on my "90 4Runner 2 years ago. Saved me $400! Yours was probably a safety thing - car could burn up. Thank goodness they stand behind their product since that keeps resale high. Now if they'd just do something about the rust prone PU beds from 84-88!

Reply to
Wolfgang