90,000 mile service...

The seal deterioates and the leaks start..MAYBE changing the fluid will help them last longer. I was tempted to put some of that stuff that swells the rubber seals in mine but never did. Drove it 6 months with a slight leak, then it got bigger...so I replaced it. If its running fine dont bother with the injector flush. I did mine because I forgot about changing the fuel filter until 90,000 miles and was towing a small boat I could really feel the stumble so I had them cleaned with the toyota flush stuff directly into the fuel rail, that fixed it..several bottles of Techron did nothing at all.

Reply to
ROBMURR

i have a 98 camry 4cyl with 115k miles and all i ever did was oil/filter and trans oil and filter. make sure timing belt has been changed and if the wires haven't been changed do that. use toyota parts. us aftermarket stuff is real crap. my son has a prizm and we put 2 sets of defective wires in it before we got the toyota parts.

Reply to
humblejohn