'92 Camry V6 Automatic

I drive a 92 Toyota Camry 3.0 V6 sometimes. It has a 4-speed auto transmission. I'm doing a project for Microsoft Excel based on this car I drive, and I need some missing basic info on this car.

I'm looking for the following information:

What psi does the oil pressure light come on at?

What is the 'ideal' voltage for the charging system based on a voltage gauge in the dash if so equipped?

What voltage trips off the battery light?

What is the coolant temperature when the gauge is at the "C" mark? the "H" mark?

On the Cruise Control, what's the max allowable coast speed? And what's the minimum speed for Cruise Control to be able to work as well?

What minimum speed does Torque Lockup kick-in?

Is there a speed governor in this car and if so, what is that speed?

Is there a rev-limiter in this car and if so, what is it?

What are the shift points between each gear shift in terms of speed (MPH)?

1-2 shift? 2-3 shift? 3-4 shift? Both in normal mode and PWR mode.

When you're in "L", is there a certain RPM where the transmission Overrides the shift setting and upshifts the gears anyway when the RPM's get too high? I shift the transmission myself at times by starting out in "L" and then tapping the liver up to "2" and then up to "D" (for 3rd gear) and then turn O/D ON for the shift into 4th gear.

And the idle speeds.. What is the curb idle (the idle in "P" Park or "N" Neutral)?

What is the destination idle in "D" Drive?

What is the destination idle in "R" Reverse?

If you know what these are and/or can find these out, I really appreciate it....

Reply to
Pentastar