'92 Paint is wearing off

I have a '92 Camry Wagon and the paint is starting to flake off. I talked to a friend and he told me I should probably contact Toyota to see if it was manufacturing issue. Does anyone have the same problem? What can I do to prevent it from getting worse? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
Magnesia

Your car is ELEVEN years old. ELEVEN. Paint ain't permanent. As for staving off further deterioration, stay out of automated car washes. Plan on repainting the car.

Reply to
Philip®

As chip said 11yrs soon 12 , but if its metalic , metalic paints fails faster , but of course your car isnt garaged,

Reply to
mark Ransley