water leak please help

Today, when I backed up my car from the parking lot, I found there was a shoe- size water leaked from the front. Somebody told me it is the Air Conditioner. Is this ture? Is this a problem?

99 Camry 65000 miles.

Thanks,

qq

Reply to
quikquic

its not a problem unless you are loosing fluids, chech your levels.........

Reply to
mark Ransley

If the water is clear - should be no problem - distilled water condensing from air conditioner use - chilling warm air, and releasing moisture.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus