93 Camry Stn. Wgn. 6 X 9 fitting

Does anyone know what the proceedure is to fit speakers into the tail-gate (hatch) of the station wagons? There are two removable plastic 'blanks' filling the holes, so I would like to know the speaker mounting method, hardware needed, and what type of grille or other protection is put over the speakers. Is there a kit maybe? My u-beaut (NOT) Haynes manual presumes that everyone owns a sedan.

Thanks, Phill.

Reply to
Phill