93 Camry V6 Radiator cap

The cap that is on top of the radiator is covered by a black plastic cap that can't be turned as there are notches on it. I've had some cooling issues and want to check on the metal radiator cap under the plastic cap. Question is how to I get at it off without prying the plastic cap off and damaging it?

Reply to
cenzo

"cenzo" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

If you realy want to check the cooling system - you need to get a pressure test - your local mechanic can do it for you.

Reply to
Camry_guy