96 Camry first car battery question.

Hey I have 96 Camry it is my first car, ( I love it) I need to change the battery and the manual say if you keep the battery disconnected for to long you need to get the airbags reset.

How long is to long??? anyone know??

Reply to
The Baker

I am not sure of the exact time, but if you replace the battery within 15 minutes you will not have a problem. Even a girl could replace a battery within 15 minutes.

Reply to
Mark A

Tut. Tut. That remark will set off the pro-Bilary gang, for sure.

Reply to
sharx35

Reply to
The Baker

Try cleaning the posts and terminals you may not need a battery

Reply to
ransley

The battery is at the end of its life span I had it checked last winter and the guy told me i would be ok for this winter but get a new one before the next winter (2007/08) and I moved to a colder climate so I do not want to get stuck up in mountains with a dead battery..

Reply to
The Baker