Creeking sound from Front left wheel when rolling. 97 Camry I4 115K miles

Hello, The sound is very similar to rubber bushing creeking noise, but comes periodically when the wheel is rolling. Coult it be the wheel bearing?. The noise does not change when turning left or right, or when accelerating to slowing down. To notice the noise, I have roll the left window down, and coast slowly at around 5 mph. Please advice.

Reply to
anirudh_joshi

== Does it change when you apply the brakes? Could be brake pad wear indicators calling out for attention.

Reply to
Daniel