97 Avalon wheels fit 2002 Camry?

I have a set of snows on steel wheels originally for 97 Avalon, traded awhile back.

I see that the tire size is identical to that of our 02 4cyl Camry.

Does anyone know if these will bolt right to the Camry, or where I could find out this information?

Mucho gracias in advance!

Reply to
Bob H

I used the snows from my '95 Avalon on my 2000 Camry. Try it and see. If they fit the front you'll have no problem.

Reply to
MJS