97 Camry XLE power seat rocks. Can it be fixed?

I have not taken the seat out to look at it yet. Very annoying to me. (wife hasnt complained about it?) Stop and the seat shifts forward, accelerate and it shifts back (only slightly but noticable)

Is this a known problem and is there a way to fix it without replacing the seats?

Thanks for any help

Steve

Reply to
Steve