2003 Camry power seat

My driver's side power seat is "jammed", conveniently all the way up to the steering column after moving it to get large items out of my back seat. Is there any way to dislodge this nightmare without having the damn car towed to the shop?

Never again will I be victim to a car with power seats (or windows) after this....how annoying! Had great luck before with windows falling off-track, requiring costly repairs.

Reply to
Blue360news

I would think the car is under warranty and so will be the tow if it came with roadside assistance like most cars these days during the warranty period. Check your manual to see if covered and the 800 # to call.

the

Is

off-track,

Reply to