98 camry Rear deck removal problem.

Hi, I have a 98 camry LE and i am trying to replace my factory speakers.I am having a major problem though. I have removed all of the
pins for the rear deck and have taken out the seats and all that but the rear deck still does not come free. the brake light is taken out too but it just wont come free. If anybody could please help me i would really appreciate it. ITs so frustrating and really getting on my nerves. Thanks a lot.
Here's a post from a previous thread. Possibly it will help.j I'm considering replacing the speaker in my '98 LE also, so let us know how the job goes.
http://tinyurl.com/3yg4gw
=======Just remember the speaker covers are attached to the rear shelf tray, not the speakers themselves, and you'll damage something if you try to remove them.
You need to remove the whole rear shelf tray itself to access the bolts that hold down the speakers
Start by removing the rear seat cushion--just pull up firmly at the front edge where the cushion meets the floor on the left and right side. Next, you may need to also remove the C pillar trim panels on either side of the rear window.
Then unbolt the two side bolsters for the seat back and fold down the seatback halves. Remove the center mount stoplight (instructions are in the bulb replacement section of your owner's manual). Pull the tray toward the front of the car, leave the shoulder harnesses alone.
You won't be able to remove it completely but should have enough slack in the belts so you can get it out of the way of the speakers. I'm sure your '97 is the same as my '99 and there should be 3 screws holding down the OEM speakers. If you go with after market 6x9s you will have to drill four new holes. It's no big deal if you have a 90 degree angle drill, because the rear window makes it tight. But if you don't I'm sure you can manage with a regular drill. Then you would reverse the procedure to reinstall everything. =======
=
hey thanks a lot for the help. unfortunately ive decided that i am going to have somebody install them for me because i dont want to mess up drilling mounting holes for it. but i really appreciate your help. i spent 2 hours last night trying to figure out to get the shelf out and then i realized that there's only three mounting holes. so i decided ill let a professional take care of it rather than ruin it myself. thanks a lot. good luck with yours! let me no how it goes.
If it's that much trouble, I'll likely let the pros do it too. By the way, what type of speakers are you putting in? And did you replace the door speakers also?
I was going to put a set of 6x9 pioneers. I forget exactly what brand they are though. I also got a pair of kenwoods (6.5 in) for the front doors since the stock ones are garbage. I figure I'll let circuit city or best buy do it though since they cover their work for as long as you own the car. SO im going to get all new speakers put in my car when I take it to them.