Remote Keyless Entry on '03 Camry LE

I've just purchased an '03 Camry LE (used), but it came with no remote entry fobs. The dealer tells me that the first '03 Camry LEs did not come factory equipped with keyless entry, but that they changed midway through the year... I think he's full of BS. Everything I read says ALL '03 Camrys came standard with keyless entry- LE and up.

Who's right here?

-CR

Reply to
Chris & Misti Rasure

you can buy keyless entry for about $35, takes 30 minutes to install.

Reply to
Im Right

There a kit on ebay that is an OEM keyless entry and alarm for 02-04 so he may be correct.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I got one of the first 03' Camry LE V6, and it came with 2 fobs. They dealer probalby lost them or is trying to sell you the ones that were with the car.

Buy them on ebay for $6.95...I lost one and bought 3 more...and programmed them myself.

Reply to
hlee