Are there any major problem areas with 91 Camry?

Hi: I'm new here, but this group seems to be just what I'm looking for. I am thinking about buying a 91 camry. Its an automatic with
118,000 miles on it. It appears to be in good shape, but I don't know that much about Toyotas. I am going to do a VIN search as soon as I get the number.
Does the 91 Camry have any major problem areas that are common? Is there anything I should be on guard for? I'm buying from a private seller, so I would not be protected by my state's "lemon law".
He is asking for $1700. How is that for a price?
Thank you __very much___ for any suggestions or info you can give me.
Steve

About 2 months ago, I sold my 87 Camry for $1,800. It had 135,000 miles and was in excellent shape. $1,800 was the Kelly Blue Book private seller price for my location. Mine was a 4 cylinder. You should know whether the one you are thinking about is a 4 or a 6.
My 87 Camry was probably the best car I have ever owned.
Merritt
Not much really , Windows, AC, ignition coil. You realy want a mechanic to look at it. Im in a salted road area and my brake line rusted through, at the wrong time. A 91 will need alot of maintenance if it was not done regularly, and people who sell usualy put things off for you to fix. You could spend thousands, so get a good mechanic to realy look it over well/