Automatically Replace Bushings with Struts?

I had the struts (all four) changed on my '98 Camry last summer and now I have more noise from one of the front ones. Apparently it is the strut bushing (upper) and needs replacing. Although the part isn't worth much, this isn't going to be real cheap because of the labor. I'm wondering if these should have been changed along with the struts, or if I at least should have been offered the option. Should the shop be expected to eat some of the labor costs for this?

- Magnusfarce

Reply to
Magnusfarce

Not necessarily, but in your case, I would have. I'm surprise the person that replaced the struts didn't catch this.

Reply to
hachiroku