Driver's Side Mirror

I just broke my driver's side mirror on a 1996 Camry. Can someone recommend a place to purchase this item. Also, how difficult will it be to install. Thanks.

--

#####################
Robert F. Owens, Jr.

It is easy to replace. I bought one on Ebay. You may have to have to painted.

Reply to
badgolferman

New ones from a dealer (or one of the discount mail order dealers) come prepainted -- abeit a tad costly. Try

for a used one - may even have the right color. Simple to install -- 3 10mm bolts.

recommend

Reply to
Wolfgang

The power mirrors come with 3 wires or 4. The extra wire is for a mirror heater, and is common in the cold parts of Canada. I bought my 99 Camry in the U.S. so I needed 3 wires. The wrecker near Toronto wanted $150 (Cdn) for a beat-up used one. The dealer wanted $215 for a new one. The dealer's parts fiche had a part number for ordering the mirror glass separately, but the dealer said it was always unavailable whenever they had tried to order it.

one -

install.

--
John Cooper

You just need the mirrored glass? I've seen places on the internet sell then for like $15. Try an auto glas place.

for entire aftermarket mirror -

for

parts

Reply to