Blower blows harder upon acceleration (Recirculating/feet)

My 2006 XLE, just got it, I have the heat turned on to recirculate, on my feet.
When I accelerate, the blower speeds up, and when I slow down, the
blower slows down.
This is quite annoying in the city with stop and go traffic...no consistency.
The mechanic where I bought my car is trying to convince me that this is normal. I didn't notice it until AFTER they installed my remote start/alarm.
Can anyone give me any backup to convince them otherwise, or backup to convince me that is normal?
if it isn't normal, what words/phrases do I need to drop to get them to look at it deeper?
Add pictures here
✖
I believe it is normal to a point.

Add pictures here
✖
The blower is a DC motor, whose speed is proportional to the voltage applied to its terminals. The output of your DC generator (alternator) is a function of RPM; the faster the engine turns the higher the voltage. There will be some variation in blower speed, but excessive variation can indicate a problem with the generator's regulation circuit, or with the battery.
BigJim wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 24, 12:12 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Maybe a bad battery, bad connections, weak alternator.
Add pictures here
✖
If you turned on AC, head lights, radio, and other electrical components then the light will dim and brighten a bit especially during idle. It's because you're using more juice than the alt/batt can provide.
Have it checked under warranty. That's what warranty is for.
On Jan 24, 10:12 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Site Timeline