@ Help getting the serial number of lock cylinder in passenger's door. Toyota Camry 1992

Hello There:
I'm trying to help my son (he is in the navy). He is coming to pickup his wife next week and drive to S.C. but she lost the keys of the
car. Since the locks were changed by the dealer about a year ago, I was told I have to open the passenger's door and look in the lock cylinder for the serial number so they can make a new key. My question is: Is there any special thing I should know about doing it? I did remove the panel already.
Thank you for your help.
Ma.
Car: Toyota Camry 1992 LE (4 doors)
Yea call the Police for aproval first THIEF!!!!!!!!
VIN PLEASE::::::
????????????
Never argue with an idiot. He brings you down to his level, then beats you with experience...
(I imagine Mr. Ransley is a 19 or 20 years old with no steady job, smokes pot, couple tattoos, speaks loud, cigarette smell, his hobbies are to pick his nose and create conflict, he was told to leave his house when he was 15, they couldn't stand him any more, bitter. In few word "a loser", but there is always hope, you could mature, you could think before you talk and study the above remarks)

LOL :-D
--

~Philip.

ma wrote:
What a bunch of 'I lost my keys crap"
You wouldnt call the Police or Toyota FIRST Bull shit crap is my opinion , THIEVES YOU ARE , there I said it again, sue me ass hole.
WHY did you remove the Panel ????
Answer::: because you are thieves trashing the car. Toyota would have given you the correct answer if you were OK... So out of arguements sake give us the names and VIN # involved or this will be turned over to your areas Police . Remember IP codes are record. JERK