Brake problem on Toyota Corolla

Hi All,

Recently I changed the rotor, pads and shoes for front and rear brake because I found I have to press brake really hard to stop the car when the car is running around 65/hour.

After I changed everything(rotor, pads and shoes), also bleed the brake oil in the system, but I didn't see any improvment on the brake. I still press really hard in order to stop the car.

Please help and tell me what I should do next.

Thanks in advance

Allan

Reply to
Allan