California Emission Test

Are there diiferences in Emssion Control Device between car from Florida and car from California? I am in California, considering buying an out of state car from Florida. DMV record check stated it has already passed California Smog Check for this year. I am worrying about the next year check if I buy this car. Thanks in advance, Pacificwoods

Reply to
pacificwoods