camry driver side door lock

Hey Folks,

I've got a 98 Camry LE with Power Door Locks. Problem is that the driver door remains locked and is almost impossible to open from the inside. I have to put the window down while i'm inside the car, take my key, and then forcibly open the door---even the basic key access is incredibly difficult. I have to rotate the key and use the handle several times before it finally opens. I'd really appreciate any help from anyone.

Thanks!!

Prasanna

Reply to
Prasanna