Camry LE versus Standard

Trying to figure out the one-thousand dollar difference between the automatic Camry LE and the Camry Standard.

As far as I can tell, the only major differences are the inclusion of a power driver seat, keyless door entry, and full-size spare tire on the LE. That can't account for the one-thousand dollar difference in price, can it?

I haven't seen a Standard as my local dealer doesn't get many. Of the 25 or 30 Camrys he has right now, not one is a Standard. Would anyone know if the seat upholstery is identical between the two--maybe that accounts for the price diff?

Thanks.

Reply to
Built_Well

"" wrote: > Trying to figure out the one-thousand dollar > difference between the automatic Camry LE and the > Camry Standard. > > As far as I can tell, the only major differences > are the inclusion of a power driver seat, keyless door > entry, and full-size spare tire on the LE. That can't > account for the one-thousand dollar difference in > price, can it? > > I haven't seen a Standard as my local dealer > doesn't get many. Of the 25 or 30 Camrys he has right > now, not one is a Standard. Would anyone know if the > seat upholstery is identical between the two--maybe that > accounts for the price diff? > > Thanks.

I bought a 2005 with a standard trans. It also came with leather and a moon roof etc on the SE model. Best move I ever made.

Reply to
Fourmiler