Cold Struts

Im at 17` f. today, 91 camry with Monroe sensatrac, they are stiff when cold, and are new. Are camry struts stiff when cold for a few miles , My Cady is not It seems worse than it should be.

Reply to
m Ransley

Just had new Camry struts put in 2 weeks ago coldest temp so far has been about

30F and they feel great...But my car is garaged at night so it does not get that cold. Are you parking outside? Even I get real stiff at 17F!
Reply to
ROBMURR