changing front pumper and side mirror on camry

I have 97 camry and my front pumper and left side mirror needed to be changed. I wonder if anyone know how difficult to do it myself, any instruction will help, website..etc oh yeah my side mirror is electrical mirror the kind that i can conrtol electronicly, if it is too difficult tell me, thanks in advance, also where is the best place to get those parts?

Reply to
benj