ECM Module Transponder Reset

Does anyone know how to flash teh ecm module for a 1998 Toyota Camry. Im in the unfortunate position of not having a transponder key and need to reprogram a new one ... again ... without having an existing one to copy. Any suggestions or helpful hints? I am expecting the dealership tomorrow to suggest replacing the ECM. I would like to avoid this and just reflash the program. Chris

Reply to
Chris66

Chris,

What ended up happening with your car? Did you find someone to reflash it for you or did the dealer have to replace the ECM?

Take care,

Tami

Reply to
frankslocksmith