Best Stereo MP3 XM 6Disc CD For my 94 Camry

Any recommendations for aStereo for my 94 Camry I'm building..

I'd like to have the Am-FM, MP3, XM SAT. and 6Disc CD . I'd also like to have a AUX input for my IPOD. Anyone out there have something like this in an older Camry like mine? I'm 50 yrs old, so I'm not looking for ' the cars that goes BOOM' But I do occasionally crank it up.

Thanx

Reply to
wingsnaprop