Fan Resistor Question

I have a 1989 Camry LE. It's the one with push buttons for the fan control (vs. slider).

I am finally getting around to fixing my fan resistor. I need to know what I'm looking for.

I pulled the kick panel off. I found what looks like a circuit board under a small white panel. Is this what I'm looking for?

If not, where do I go from here?

Any idea where I can get a new unit for a low price?

Vern

Reply to
Vern Alg

Doug