FS 1996 interior -- beige cloth

I have a cloth interior for sale for a 1996 camry,

all parts are brand new never been sat in.

what i have:

3 front seat bottoms 3 front seat backs rear seat bottom, rear sides passenger side rear back arm rest

I am missing headrests and the drivers side rear back

I would like $70.00 plus shipping. if you go to the dealer for these they are over 300.00 each.

you can reply to

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com., I live in portland or so you can pick them up if you are in the area. I have over 90 positive feedbacks on e-bay -- if you like I can list them on e-bay if you are more comfortable.

thanks...

nn