is a 2007 at invoice at good deal?

LE or SE at invoice seems like the best deal I could get from a dealer do you think?

Reply to
trs80

Free is always best

Reply to
m Ransley

Yeah, I'll take a dozen if they are free, just in time for gift wrapping with a ribbon on the roof ;)

Actually year end is always a good time to get a deal on the new model year. The hidden dealer incentive is their profit. So I'd say you shouldn't have to pay more than invoice on an LE (plus tax and fees) and during year-end sale I'd say probably you should aim $200-400 below invoice.

Every other days there is the "only 3 at this price". There are usually dealer mark ups for things like $200 Turtle wax that they won't yield on (hey how do I know that?). But these ads should also give you a ball park clue.

m Ransley wrote:

Reply to
johngdole

These cars are selling like pancakes, if you hesitate somebody else would be taking your car : ). Anyway, the way I see it is, if your paying one time, they will give you discounts and freebes, if your paying thru financial try to get the lowest APR.

Reply to
EdV

Does "year-end" sale apply to 2007 camry ? I think it is one year too early for that... :-) Maybe for 2006 camry - that I would believe.

Reply to
Pszemol

You are clueless and nearly a year too late. The 2007 Camry came out in March 2006. The end of 2006 model year sale happened before then. The end-of-2006-calendar-year sale is for the 2007 *model year*.

Pszemol wrote:

Reply to
johngdole

This is current list of "specials" from the toyota website for Chicagoland.

2006 Corolla: Cash Back or APR (excludes Matrix)

2007 Corolla: Cash Back or APR (excludes Matrix)

2006 Camry Solara: Cash Back

2006 Sequoia: Cash Back or APR

2007 Sequoia: Cash Back or APR or Lease

2006 Highlander: Cash Back or APR (excludes some models)

2006 Highlander: Cash Back or APR (excludes some models)

2006 Highlander: APR (Hybrid models only)

2007 Highlander: Cash Back or APR or Lease (excludes hybrid model)

2007 Highlander: APR or Lease (Hybrid models only)

2006 4Runner: Cash Back or APR

2007 4Runner: Cash Back or APR or Lease

2006 Tacoma: APR

2006 Tundra: Cash Back or APR

2007 Avalon: Lease

2007 Highlander: Lease (excludes hybrid model)

2007 4Runner: Lease

2007 Highlander: Lease (Hybrid models only)

2007 Tacoma: Lease

2006 Sienna: Cash Back or APR

Have I missed anything ?

What is the year-end-price for a basic camry LE '07 in the Chicagoland ?

Reply to
Pszemol