Funny article I read: it's Patriotic to buy Toyotas

Toyota: 80% made in USA GM/Ford/Chryler: 77% made in USA

It's more Patriotic to buy Toyotas... LOL

Reply to
Optimus Prime

Never feel bad about buying a U.S. made vehicle versus a vehicle with only a U.S. nameplate.

Reply to
SMS

I don't know... 77% vs 80% pretty much sounds like a wash. I'd buy the better car for the money. Which car is a better deal is a whole 'nudder can 'o beans. :-)

Reply to
dsi1