least expensive usable 8mm banjo fitting fuel pressure guage is where?

Hi, I may have posted this before, but I can't find it anywhere. I want to check fuel pressure on a '90 with a 3S-FE, and can't find a fuel pressure guage for which I can buy an 8mm banjo fitting to attatch to the cold start valve line as recommended in the factory service manual. Anybody have a good solution for that?

Thanks!

Reply to
Brian Smith

The Haynes repair manual has a photograph of taking a bolt and drilling some holes in it to substitute for the bango fitting.

Reply to
Daniel