Make my Camry look new again.

I have a White 97 Camry I waxed the car with Zymol cleaner,wax. The car's Hood ,roof & trunk still look dull. How can i get it to shine ? Should i use Rubbing compound ? If yes should i use White polishing compound or red compound which is more abrasive ? Any other suggestion appreciated.

Reply to
desgnr

Ah, try the following sites. Gives all you want to know about detailing and addressing various car body problems.

Bob

Forget the red even White may be to strong, but the question is do you have clearcoat left. If its been in sun all days it could be gone. You need someone that knows to look at it.

Reply to
m Ransley