MDT tech. any problems with 04 solara so far?

thinking of buying a 04 solara. I love the way the car drives.you seem to get a lot for your money. I like the dash with bigger fuel and engine temp gages then in the camry. like the zig zag shifter. The front seats not power as standard but have a lot of adjustments. The ones i have driven have the trip computer with mpg and miles to empty.The big plus is standard side airbags(wife insists) would be getting the se with the

4 cyl engine auto and just the standard equipment. Is the trip computer standard? Just wondering if there is any problems the toyota techs are seeing with them. i am retired, work for hertz part time a get to drive all all these new cars. Have a 97 corolla and thinking of retiring it. thanks
Reply to
Dave Ddd

I'd give Toyota Kentucky a few more months of practice in putting these things together before you go and buy one.... just my opinion.

Reply to
T-man

I'm not so sure that time matters any more. Seems to me that the early production models are babied. And problems often take over a year to show up and get fixed by the factory. By the time cars are perfected these days they are out of production.

Reply to
Art Begun