Michelin All Weather Tires Got about 46m out of them. Feel cheated.

i do all highway driving, keep the proper air pressure and do no hotrodding. I should be getting better mileage than this, no? I am considering another kind of tire but if this is all you can reasonable expect maybe i should stick with michelin. the ride and handling were excellent but- they only last for so long.

Reply to
humblejohn

You are kidding. THere is much more to tires than how long they last. You did fine if they otherwise performed well.

Reply to
Art

Check tirerack.com, Yokohama Avid Touring. Believe the limited warranty is 80,000 miles. Well suited for highway driving - quiet, smooth, long wearing.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

I bought the Yokohamas for my 97. I had some on an old celebrity and loved them, so I thought I'd try 'em on the Toyota. They are so much better than the tires that came on the car! If you're happy with the performance, then the mileage is secondary. if you really just have to have more mileage from your purchase, Maybe these Yokohamas are the one for you. Look at the tire rack web site, and compare tires and read the customer reviews,...................there are pros and cons to almost every tire available.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®