milage

I have a 98 4 cyl camry-My wife and daughter drive it--about what is the milage thanks Michael

Reply to
M.Balarama

Thats like saying what does food cost, or how much to heat a house, OK

18-36, does that help. you tell us what yours is
Reply to
ransley

25 city, 31 highway.
Reply to
SMS

On the last 13300 km, I'm getting 10.6 l/100 km. That's 22.2 MPG (US). This includes a lot of short trips (< 2 km) though, so you're likely to do better if your driving cycle doesn't include these.

Reply to
Nobody Important

Mine is a 1996 4Cyl 2.2 ltr . Auto 93K miles.

24 to 34 depending on city or motorway.

But as Petrol/Gas has just hit US$ 9.50 a Gallon 4.5 ltrs. My right foot has to get LIGHTER. Or stronger spring on the pedal.

Johnny UK.

Reply to
JM

Holy Toledo! $9.50 US? at that rate you can soon fuel it with single malt Scotch and save money! Today in rural Southern California the 87 octane unleaded regular is about $

3.80 to 3.90, and people are starting to walk to their destinations, or take a bike. and ....food is going much higher because of the trucks' use of diesel, which is about $ 4.25.. It costs truckers about $1200 to fill their tanks now.
Reply to
mack

Yea and 5 US Bucks a tankfull in Utah Us for NG, go figure

Reply to
ransley

WAIT he said 4.5 liters, a liter is more than a Quart, Less than 4 liters make a gallon. 4.5 liters is near 5 quarts of gas. ok 7$ a gallon

Reply to
ransley

WAIT he said 4.5 liters, a liter is more than a Quart, Less than 4 liters make a gallon. 4.5 liters is near 5 quarts of gas. ok 7$ a gallon

Even at $ 7 a gallon, our British cousins are still taking it in the shorts. ...and we're not far behind. Meanwhile the Saudis and Chavezes and Exxons of the world are laughing their heads off and lighting cigars with Benjamins.

Reply to
mack

Hi,

This may be helpful

Johnny UK

Liters to US Gallons (Liquid) US Gallons (Liquid): A US capacity measure (for liquid) equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters. Note also there are different measures of US dry gallons and UK gallons. Liters to US Gallons (Dry) US Gallons (Dry): A US capacity measure (for dry material) equal to 4 quarts or 4.404 liters. Note also there are different measures of US liquid gallons and UK gallons. Liters to UK Gallons UK Gallons: A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 4 quarts or 4.545 liters.

Reply to
JM