milestone

1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.

badgolferman

Thanks. The wife wanted to get rid of it when it was near 100K.

Reply to
badgolferman

Damn! 1997?!?!

1989 Mazda 626, March 16.
Reply to
Hachiroku

There's nothing there.

Reply to
badgolferman

Are you getting ANYTHING?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hi, How right you are.

I have a 1995 2.2 Camry from new, its just hit 105,000 miles. I went 2 months ago to trade in for a 3 year old Lexus a £13.000. I was offered £250 trade in. I have now spent £350 on it ( very little has been spent in the 15 years I have owned it ) Dist cap..Rotor ..new discs & pads front and rear. Plugs..Fuel filter ..O2 sensor.

Its all purring again and ready for the next 100K. It did feel I was about to sell a member of the family.

In passing the new 02 sensor made a big difference.

Cheers Johnny UK

Reply to
Johnny Melvin

Nothing. I backed up on the URL a bit and it looks like you have to log into the site.

What is it a picture of?

Reply to
badgolferman