Old Camy

1999 Camry 4 now has 210000 miles. Like member of family.
Reply to
Norm

WOW.

Yea like a Great Granddad.

Johnny UK

Reply to
Johnny Melvin

There are Camrys ten tears older than that with 300k miles on them still on the road. Our '95 LE Four has about 201k miles. This car may prove to have been the peak of human engineering. ;-)

Reply to
Leftie

Hi.

My 1995 2.2 I have owned since new. It has 105.000 miles on it now. I went to trade it in ( a moment of weakness ) 3 months ago. On a 3 ltr Lexus I was offered GB£250. that's about US$400. I decided to keep it. Mine is like part of the family to. I hope you are right about the peak of engineering

Take care

Johnny UK

Reply to
Johnny Melvin