Misty Windshield

Whenever I drive my 96 Camry in the rain (Johannesburg South Africa), the only way i can keep the screen clear is to turn on the AirCon. This does not bother me. but it bothers my wife. How do I keep the screen clear without cold air. Putting the fresh or recycled air onto it does no good at all. Any ideas please? I am so glad to meet other Camry fans. Neil McMullen Please reply to Group as my email is fake.

Reply to
abuse

turn temp to warm

Reply to
m Ransley

Your doing it the right way. It should clear nearly instantly..

Reply to
ROBMURR

US models automatically cut on the AC when you put control to defog windows. Everything bothers my wife!

Reply to
Wolfgang