93 Camry Air Intake

I just got this air intake off of eBay and its freakin' SWEET....or it would be if I knew where to install it. Could somebody please point me in the right direction....?

Reply to
R2thaSAR

LOL! You bought an intake and youi don't know where it goes! Whew!

Well, try pulling out the airbox and related tubing and replacing it with the intake! I trust you got the tubes, rubber mounting gaskets and filter, right? Is it a brand name or something someone made up. Also, depending on the type of air flow sensor, you'll either have to put it inline after the filter or there should be a fitting in the tube to mount it. Also, there should be a pipette for the vacuum and vent hoses. If not, (esp the MAF sensor) your engine will not run efficiently.

If you have a brand name and model, post it so I can take a look, or post trhe E-bay item #. It should still be avaliable for viewing.

Reply to
hachiroku

Throw it in the trunk - unless it was specifically designed (like the K&N one) for a fuel injected Toyota it will make you car run crappy and fail emissions.

Reply to
Wolfgang